Mrs. T V N Asha Murthy
Over 28 years in the field of Education with rich experience of teaching and management positions. Proven leader who has inspired and motivated high-performance teams. Recognized for driving strategic initiatives, operational efficiencies, improving organizational performance and leading change.
- A graduate in Economics and English Literature from Andhra University with a Master’s in Economics from MS University, Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Taught Business Economics at MS University Commerce College before moving to Hyderabad.
- Has been associated with St Mary’s Junior college for more than 26 years, presently as Principal.
- Structured St Mary’s Junior college, Basheerbagh into a well-recognized institute in Hyderabad, creating an efficient organization with strong teaching talent and workforce. Managing its operations and driving its growth as a centre of excellence.
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and build sound working relationships with management, staff, students, parents, and other stakeholders.