Students should have a minimum GPA / CGPA of 6 or 60% in 10th class from ICSE or any equivalent board recognized by the BIE, Telangana.
- The candidate has to appear in person to fill – in the Pre-application Form and to meet the Academic / Admission Counselor.
- The candidate can buy the Application Form along with the Prospectus for the desired course only after seeking approval from the Admission Counselor.
- The duly filled in application form along with required documents is to be submitted in the office for Registration.
Documents to be submitted :
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or its equivalent examination.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Bonafide and Conduct Certificate.
- Three latest passport size color photos.
The Principal along with the Scrutiny Committee processes the registered applications and provisionally selects the eligible candidates for admission. The selected candidates are intimated to fulfill the final admission criteria within the given time frame.